Saturday, September 21, 2013

Skin Diaries Week 3

I think I spoke too soon last week...about the oiliness, anyway. This week I have been pretty crazy oily. =( 

But the good news is...No cystic zits yet...yay! Although my forehead is pretty congested and I did wake up this morning with a small zit...it is not a crazy gross ginormous zit. I should be about to start my period...hopefully, lol, which is probably why the small zit has appeared.

My skin is really smooth, but super flaky and red from the retin-a micro. I am hoping my skin will learn to tolerate it better. I have these annoying bumps under my skin from previous cysts that take FOREVER to go away.

But so far, so good. I am starting to feel better about my skin...and have even worn my hair up a few times (I usually wear it down to hide my cheeks >_<) 

The scarring and hyperpigmentation on my left cheek is almost coverable by concealer and foundation now...before, nothing would cover it and trying to would just make it look horribly obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment