Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FOTD Junkie & Doggie Surgery

I took Brutus (my 15 week old Pomeranian) to get neutered today. I figured it would be a quick and easy surgery. Unfortunately the vet had some bad news for me; not only had his testicles not descended, but he had a hernia causing the blockage. They were able to repair the hernia and sterilize him, but he is definitely down and out. I feel so bad for my little man.


Brutus after surgery

While I was waiting to pick up my Bru-berry I decided to play with a UD liner that I have not used yet, the beautiful Junkie.

I love it, it is such a gorgeous dark teal pearl with gold shimmer. I usually stick to my neutrals, though, so this was a bit out of my comfort zone especially for daytime wear.

FOTD Urban Decay Junkie 24/7 Eyeliner

FACE:
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in Light 18
Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation in Alabaster (far too pink for me, yuck >_<)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Sue Devitt Silky Blush in Koh Samui

EYES:
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Junkie on top and bottom lids
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion upper and lower inner rims
Covergirl LashBlast Volume

LIPS:
Too Face lipgloss in Pillow Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment