Sunday, September 22, 2013

FOTD Dolce Vita

Today I woke up super late (like 11:30am >_<) which sucks because the Wolf works nights and goes to bed around 1:30pm, so if I sleep in at all I miss quality time with my honey. *__* Bloombloombloom. I have to run errands today. I never used to dread going out and about, but when the average temperature in Yuma this time of year is STILL 110 degrees, it kind of makes me not want to step a foot outdoors.

I have my battle face on, though. So obviously, I am ready for anything. ;)


FOTD Dolce Vita - Nars Lipstick Dolce Vita, Nars Madly

FACE:
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in Light 18 to conceal undereyes and nose redness
UD Naked Skin Foundation 1.0
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream to set foundation and as oil control
NARS Madly blush on cheeks

EYES:
Tarte NeutralEYES Volume II Palette, matte taupe(all over lid) and matte dark brown(crease) shades
 UD Uzi lower inner rim
UD Stray Dog smudged out on top lid
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume

LIPS:
Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita 

I am testing out a new sunscreen from Paula's Choice. It is the Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30. I received it 2 days ago with some other staple goodies from PC. So far, I am looooooving it. In fact, it might even be the first product I review on my blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment